Free Advice On Writing An Outline Of A Research Paper On Human Trafficking In The US
Do you have to write an essay on human trafficking within US borders? It is a disturbing yet complex topic. Writing about this issue requires serious forethought. Why not outline your work? With an outline, you can gain control over your thoughts to create a cohesive paper that will impress your teacher. Here is some free advice on making your outline.
Advice for Your Outline
- What are the requirements of your assignment? While this may seem obvious—an outline for a research paper on human trafficking—there are other aspects to consider. Your outline should reflect the length of the paper; it should reflect the number of subtopics, arguments, and counterarguments necessary for the length.
- What is your thesis? Even though the paper is US focused, including all of your research on human trafficking is more than likely impossible. Choose one aspect of human trafficking, (sexual exploitation, black market organ donation, etc.) on its own.
- The Outline
- Make it as detailed as you need it to be. If the outline is a part of the assignment to be turned in, follow those instructions properly. However, if you need the outline to be more detailed for your own sake, feel free to do so with your own copy.
- Make it legible. Whether written or typed in Microsoft word, use bullet points, roman numerals, or whatever symbols necessary to separate the parts of your essay correctly (to avoid making a dreaded wall of text). Bold or underline key points or details. Do whatever you must make it easy to refer back to as you write.
- Remember it’s not set in stone. If you want to change course, add ideas, subtract ideas, and time permits, go for it. Sometimes the outline seems unmovable once finished, but that’s not always the case.
Use this advice to guide you through the outlining process. Writing an outline for your research paper on human trafficking can save you a lot of time and energy in the long run. If you need more writing advice on this or similar subjects, check out here.
A Guide To Crafting An Outline For A Research Paper On Human Trafficking
Human trafficking is not a term that you hear every day. However, though the term isn’t commonly used, it is prevalent in the world today. When creating dissertation on this topic, it is important to analyze it to depict the truth as it is.
In the opening, explain what exactly this is and its prevalence in the world, and the countries where this is commonplace. Human trafficking is the trade in humans, with the aim of making them sex slaves, forced workers, exploiting them, etc. You have to emphasize that this is not the only reason that this takes place. You can write about how trafficking is used for organ or tissue extraction and even surrogacy! It is not only happening locally, because people are known to be moved across borders and seas, unnoticed.
It is a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar industry, that it is taking place in the shadows. It is considered taboo, and is a violation of every individual’s human rights, it is against all morals, and is a crime. However, this does not stop it from happening in the world.
It happens at public events, in crowds, where it is easy to snatch someone and go unnoticed. You can include in your dissertation, the countries with the highest rates of human trafficking in the world, such as Thailand, China, Ghana, Uganda, Nepal, Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, Haiti, Brazil, and on top, we have Bangladesh.
You can talk numbers, give statistics to show the readers the size of the sex and human trafficking industry. Analyze into the three Ps – protection, prosecution, and prevention.
Structural factors, considering the reasons for trafficking, including poverty, unemployment, social norms which are discriminatory towards the woman, demand for sex in the commercial world, and globalization.
Talk about the consequence of this trade on the victims. The abuse faced by the victims in the hands of their perpetrators. It is not only physical abuse that the victim faces but also, short term and long term psychological impacts. The victim also faces risks of HIV or AIDS.
Understand that all the information available, the statistics and such, are all estimates. The reason for this being that, no trafficker is going to publish final accounts in the human trafficking trade! So the lack of accuracy of the data should be talked about, because accurate data cannot be obtained.
Your research paper should close with a conclusion that includes the technicalities and a proper analysis of the areas of human trafficking.
Get your papers written with this website: My Essay Writing - expert essay writing service.